Youtube is video sharing platform where anyone can upload video founded at February 14,2005 situated at San Mateo , California,United States.
According to youtube new rules for creator ad monetization at 16,January,2018 “to qualify for the YouTube Partner Program channels must now have 1,000 subscribers and have accumulated at least 4,000 hours of watch time in the past 12 months. Youtube is passionate about protecting their users, advertisers and creators and making sure YouTube is not a place that can be co-opted by bad actors. While youtube took several steps last year to protect advertisers from inappropriate content,they know need to do more to ensure that their ads run alongside content that reflects their values.As youtube mentioned in December, youtube needed a fresh approach to advertising on YouTube.Youtube announced three significant changes,to know more click here .
If you have youtube channel and don’t have 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours views in before 12 months the you had get this gmail
Follow Sumit Dhakal On Social Networking Sites
Read Other Blogs Of Sumit Dhakal
- Digital Wallet & Payment Gateway : https://goo.gl/bofXzv
- Best Information Technology Sites : https://goo.gl/7BHp1m
- 16 Facts Of Human Being : https://goo.gl/YHvZZm
- Unique Trekking Spot In This Planet : https://goo.gl/StFW1s
- Pneumonia : https://goo.gl/zfQ7VZ
- Typhoid Fever: https://goo.gl/9W7WEk