Nepal Telecom is state owned telecommunication service provider in Nepal with 91.49% of the government share. The company was a monopoly until 2003, when the first private sector operator UTL started providing basic telephony services. The central office of Nepal Telecom is located at Bhadrakali Plaza, Kathmandu. It has branches, exchanges and other offices in 184 locations within the country.
Some Information Of Nepal Telecom :
To activate new Pre-paid Sim card : Dial 1415
To know your phone number : Dial *9#
To check your prepaid balance *400#
Recharge from your Recharge Card : Dial *412*pin#
To activate Mobile Data : Dial *1415#
To activate Ring-back tone : Dial *1455#
To activate Call Waiting option : Dial *43#
Lets talk about its facility in internet and phone calls
- For ADSL users you can use 5 Mbps in just Rs 700 unlimited in 30days,Rs3750 for 6monhs and Rs7000 for a year.
- Happy Weekend Pack for Friday,Saturday and Sunday costs Rs 100 for 3 GB data per day 1 GB.To buy this pack you should do *1415# & Validity for 7 days of subscriptions.
- Monsoon Offer : Get Unlimited Voice & SMS on Net with Unlimited Data @ Rs. 18 only. For subscription dial *1415*8# For 1 Hour.
For Corporate :
Get Exciting offer
- Free SIM : Get 60 MB Data , 40 mins Voice & 20 Sms Validity for 30 days
- Enjoy Monthly Bonus : Get 60 MB Data , 40 mins Voice & 20 SMS Offer Validity for 6 months & Bonus Validity for 7 days
- Bonus Recharge : While you recharge your NTC SIM Rs 50 or above you can get 50 Mb Data & 10 mins Voice its offer validity 1 year & Bonus Validity 3 days