Nagarik an residence of country having document of government issued in their own name.
Nagarik App an application which collect data of any Nagarik or Citizen from different government office in app and send to citizen in their app.
Now, Nagarik App is only available on Play Store and Apple Store. So, at first you have to download this app. If you’re Android user go to Google Play Store and search Nagarik App and download it. If you’re an Apple user go to App Store and search Nagarik App and download it.
At, first you should have sim card of you’re name. Then, only you can register Nagarik App. After you enter you’re mobile number it send you OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile and type that OTP and go to next step where you need your Citizenship Card or Voter Card or Passport to signup . While you filling these forms be careful ,if anything wrong you type you may fill form repeat. After you fill the form you correctly you have successfully signup for Nagarik App.
After signup Nagarik App by Citizenship Card / Voter Card / Passport you can get lots of benefits which are listed below :
1. PAN Number : You can directly apply for your own PAN ( Permanent Account Number ) which will made in just few clicks. If you have already pan number then you just enter your pan number their it will automatically show it.
2. Police Clearance Report : You can get police clearance report via Nagarik App online and download able on your devices too. It take 2/3 days for getting report .
3. Educational Certificates : Now, only S.L.C or S.E.E and +2 certificate is available but soon university level certificates also be their.
4. Malpot : You can check your land details via Nagarik App.
5. Social Security Fund
6. Citizen Investment Trust
7. Health Insurance : If you have Health Insurance then you can view it on Nagarik App.
8. Provident Form
9. Complain : You can complain any government office from Nagarik App.